There are 460 calories in a 1 serving serving of Zoes Kitchen Baked Falafel Pita. Calorie breakdown: 32.3% fat, 53.3% carbs, 14.4% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 460 (1,925 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 17g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 10g||40%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 460 calories of Zoes Kitchen Baked Falafel Pita ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Zoes Kitchen menu items.
Recipe for Zoes Kitchen's Baked Falafel Pita
Currently there is no recipe available for Zoes Kitchen Baked Falafel Pita, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box Mini Sirloin Burgers Recipe
- Jack In The Box Marshmallow Rice Krispy Shake Recipe
- Golden Corral Red Beans and Rice Recipe