Fried chicken tenders are the favorite of everyone. Have it as an evening snack or simply gorge on one whenever you want to.
- 1 and 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 and 1/2 teaspoons Thyme
- 2 teaspoons Cumin, powdered
- 1 and 1/2 cup Salt and pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 lbs Chicken breast strips
- 2 teaspoons Garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons Paprika
- Cooking Directions
- Mix milk, lemon juice, and egg in a bowl.
- The remaining dry ingredients need to be mixed in a separate bowl.
- Chicken breast strips should be dipped in flour mix, followed by the egg and then flour mix again.
- Refrigerate it for about half an hour.
- Use an electric pan and fill the pan half an inch of oil.
- Now, arrange the pieces in the pan.
- Cook it at 375 degrees, until it turns brown.
- Remove and then drain it.
Sprinkle black pepper and salt as per taste. Serve it hot tomato chili sauce or green sauce. To make the dish healthier and attractive, garnish it with sliced cucumber, sliced carrots, sliced onions. You can also sprinkle it with lime juice. These fried chicken tenders are undeniably irresistible and you can never get over its taste.
This and many other menu selections can become more affordable by using our exclusive coupons for Golden Corral.