This is a classic, rich, and delicious pie with a fudgy twist.
Ingredients for Pie
- 5 tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 3 Eggs (large ones and at room temperature)
- 1 ½ cups Sugar
- 1/3 cup softened, unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Evaporated milk
- 1 partially baked pie crust (9-inch)
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
- Add flour, sugar, salt and cocoa together. Then, add milk to the mixture.
- Beat one egg, at one point of time.
- Next, add vanilla and butter and beat it until it gets smooth.
- Now, pour this batter into a pre-baked pie shell.
- For about 50 to 60 minutes bake the mixture in the oven at 325 degrees.
- Before you top it with whipped cream, make sure that the pie has been completely cooled.
Whipped Cream Ingredients
- 2 cups Vanilla
- 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Powdered sugar
- Mix all the above mentioned ingredients in a bowl and beat it properly. You need to chill the beaters and the bowl before you whip it.
This pie will work out great as your Thanksgiving dessert. In fact, this over the top mouth-watering dessert is a must for all chocolate lovers.
See more Golden Corral recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Golden Corral Chocolate Chess Pie but feel free to check out the Golden Corral nutrition for other dishes.