This is quite a traditional and healthy food. You must try it once in a while.
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper, black
- 1 whole can Tomatoes, diced and undrained
- 1/2 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 4 cups Okra pods, finely trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Take a saucepan and in a medium heat, start heating the oil.
- Next, you have to add onion and sauté it for around two minutes.
- Now, add okra and the rest of the ingredients; mix them well and boil.
- Now, cover the saucepan with a lid and reduce the heat.
- For about 20 minutes, you need to simmer it.
This will serve around 4 people. Enjoy this perfect classic summertime.
See more Golden Corral recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Golden Corral Stewed Okra and Tomatoes but feel free to check out the Golden Corral nutrition for other dishes.