This is a quick to prepare and yummy coleslaw salad, perfect for all kinds of dressing.
- 6 cups Shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons Vinegar
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 1 Carrot, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon Celery salt
- Take a bowl and toss the shredded cabbage with the carrots.
- Now, in a bowl add all the remaining ingredients and mix all of them together. Now, this mixture should be poured over the cabbage and carrots bowl.
- Again toss it so that it gets properly mixed.
- Until the serving time, you need to refrigerate it.
Enjoy this creamy and smooth classic coleslaw recipe with burgers or simply as a side dish. You can even preserve it and enjoy it later in air tight container.
See more Golden Corral recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Golden Corral Coleslaw but feel free to check out the Golden Corral nutrition for other dishes.