Looking for something delightful and crispier? Now enjoy Applebee’s Green Beans Crispers with Lemon Garlic Aioli and let deliciousness jump into your mouth.
Vegetarian 4 Serves
Green Beans Ingredients
- Fresh green beans with trimmed ends 1 lb.
- All-purpose flour or refine flour 1 cup.
- Beer 1-1/2 cups
- Vegetable oil (for frying) 1-2 cups
Lemon Garlic Aioli Ingredients
- Mayonnaise 1/2 cups
- lemon, zest and juice 1/2 cups
- Dijon mustard 1 Teaspoon
- Clove garlic 1
For the Green Bean Crispers:
- Take a large saute pan and heat the oil over medium heat.
- Now mix the flour and beer in a large bowl.
- After removing the lumps with vigorous mixing, now add green beans to batter and coat.
- Take the green beans in sets and place in the pan with hot oil.
- Cook for 2-4 minutes and drain oil on paper towels.
- Repeat these steps for remaining beans.
For the Lemon Garlic Aioli:
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend at high speed till it becomes creamy.
- Pour the cream in a pot and enjoy with tasty and crispy green beans.
- Always wash green beans before use.
- Use good quality mayonnaise.
- Always handle hot oil with care, use a deep fryer if available
- Can also make Lemon Garlic Aioli before two or three and keep refrigerated
See more Applebee's copycat recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Applebee's Green Beans Crispers with Lemon Garlic Aioli but feel free to check out the Applebee's nutrition for other dishes.