your taste buds with the rich taste of a Sirloin burgers that
features only the most wickedly enjoyable ingredients. This recipe
uses seasoned salt, onions, pickles, ketchup and American cheese to
bring the perfect blend of taste and aroma.
- 1 lb. ground sirloin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 onion sliced thin
- 4 slices American cheese
- 6 to 8 pickle slices
tablespoon peanut oil
- Mix the ground sirloin, grounded-pepper and season salt in a bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Slice the onions into very thing rings and add into the peanut oil-containing skillet.
- Allow the Onions to grill slowly but make sure they do not become brown, once the onions nearly become radiant, make about 6-8 hamburger patties and place into the hot pan. Ensure that the petties are around 0.5 inches in thickness.
- For 4-5 minutes allow each side of the hamburger to grill, flip the hamburgers and then remove the onions.
- Once the patties are done, add the bottom bun with pickles, cheese, grilled onions, meat patty and then some ketchup.
See more Jack In The Box recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Jack In The Box Mini Sirloin Burgers but feel free to check out the Jack In The Box nutrition for other dishes.