You like Oreos, so do we. The
Oreo cookie shake offers smoothie lovers a fine blend of milk and ice
cream alongside the traditional and delicious taste of Oreo cookies.
Enjoy the cookie shake as it is, but if you can’t get enough of the
Oreos, feel free to combine them with the drink.
Servings – 2
- 3 cups of Vanilla ice cream
- 1-1/2 cups of milk
- 8 Oreo cookies
- Mix Milk and Ice cream in a blender.
- Continue mixing till smoothness is achieved, keep the bender on low speed.
- Break the Oreo cookies into pieces and add them to the mixture in the blender.
- Continue mixing on low speed until the Oreo cookies are almost totally mashed, almost forming a puree.
with whipped cream and some hand-crushed Oreo cookies if you like.
See more Jack In The Box recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Jack In The Box Oreo Cookie Shake but feel free to check out the Jack In The Box nutrition for other dishes.