A light meal like Broccoli salad will not only satisfy your hunger, but it will also help you stay fit. Instead of snacking with oily foods and fast foods snacks, you can choose this nutritious meal. It's very healthy and the fresh broccoli will make the salad's taste much more delicious.
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1 cup Baton bits
- 1 and 1/2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup White vinegar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 quarts Broccoli florets, prepared
- 3 cups Red onion, cut in a form of wedges
- Keep onion, broccoli, bacon, and raisins in a mixing bowl and mix all ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, properly mix mayonnaise, vinegar, and sugar.
- Before serving the dish, you must mix all ingredients of the salad.
- Serve the dish when it is chilled.
You can serve this chilled broccoli salad in lunch as well as in dinner. Or, swap those fried potatoes with this healthy broccoli salad for snacking.
See more Golden Corral recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Golden Corral Broccoli Salad but feel free to check out the Golden Corral nutrition for other dishes.