There are 170 calories in a 1 serving serving of Zoes Kitchen Kids Salmon Kabob. Calorie breakdown: 45.8% fat, 9.0% carbs, 45.2% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170 (711 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 170 calories of Zoes Kitchen Kids Salmon Kabob ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Zoes Kitchen menu items.
Recipe for Zoes Kitchen's Kids Salmon Kabob
Currently there is no recipe available for Zoes Kitchen Kids Salmon Kabob, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Chicken Livers Recipe
- Jack In The Box Sweet Asian Pineapple Burger Recipe
- Jack In The Box Chipotle Chicken Club Sandwich Recipe