Subway Kids' Sandwich – Black Forest Ham
There are 180 calories in a 1 sandwich serving of Subway Kids' Sandwich – Black Forest Ham. Calorie breakdown: 12.3% fat, 65.8% carbs, 21.9% protein.* DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 180 calories of Subway Kids' Sandwich – Black Forest Ham ?
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Subway location.
More Food from Subway
- 6" Black Forest Ham, Egg & Cheese Omelet Sandwich
- Ranch Salad Dressing
- Gorgonzola Sauce
- Rotisserie-Style Chicken on Spinach Wrap
- 6 inch Mega Melt Flatbread
Recipe for Subway's Kids' Sandwich – Black Forest Ham
Currently there is no recipe available for Subway Kids' Sandwich – Black Forest Ham, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- Golden Corral Chili Bean Soup Recipe
- Golden Corral Red Beans and Rice Recipe