Enjoy the delicious taste of
Pizza featuring tasty marinara and mozzarella cheese. This on-to-go
recipe tastes just as good as it looks and indulges you in the rich
flavor and culinary excellence of Italian recipes.
- Olive Oil, 2 tablespoons
- Pizza sauce or Marinara, ½ cup
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese, ½ cup
- Sweet Italian sausage, crumbled and cooked, ½ lbs
5-inch loaf of French bread, split in half by the length
- Preheat your oven to 375F and line the baking sheet to be place inside with a foil.
- Drizzle and spread a tablespoon of olive oil over each piece of bread at the cut sides. Lay the cut side up on the sheet and bake till the top of the cut sides become golden brown.
a microwave, heat the sweet Italian sausage crumbs and the marinara
sauce. Once the bread is toasted, add the microwaved sausage and
marinara sauce, add the cheese and return the Pizza to the oven and
allow to bake until the cheese has melted.
See more Jack In The Box recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Jack In The Box Cheese Bread Pizza but feel free to check out the Jack In The Box nutrition for other dishes.