Are you ready to transform your burritos, salads, and tacos into an exceptionally tasty dish? Chipotle Chicken comes with an appetizing flavor which will make you want to have more and more of it.
- 4 Chicken breasts (skinless and boneless)
- 1/4 cup Fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1 clove Garlic, should be properly crushed
- 1 teaspoon Chipotle chili powder (you can add or decrease it as per your preference)
- Take a mixing bowl and mix all the ingredients properly. For half an hour, marinate it. From the bowl remove the chicken. Keep aside the marinade.
- On medium to high heat, preheat a sauté pan.
- Add oil and sauté chicken for about seven minutes. Make sure that almost every bit of it has been cooked.
- Now, add marinade and cook for about three minutes till the sauce lessens a bit.
- The chicken breasts should be served with reduced marinade which will be poured from the top.
Enjoy the epic flavored chipotle chicken with green salad. You can also serve this with green sauce.
See more Golden Corral recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Golden Corral Chipotle Chicken but feel free to check out the Golden Corral nutrition for other dishes.