This Cajun Shrimp pasta recipe
includes delicious sautéed shrimp that amps the taste bud with some
blackened seasoning. The meal is served over some fettuccine noodles
that has been embarrassed in some Cajun Scampi sauce.
- Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil, 2 tablespoon
- Thyme, ½ teaspoon
- Cayenne pepper, ½ teaspoon
- Basil, ½ teaspoon
- Tomatoes, diced, peeled and seeded, 2 cups
- ½ Onions, chopped
- Black pepper, ½ teaspoon
- 3 cups chicken or shrimp stock
- 1 pound vermicelli pasta or linguine
- Sugar, 2 tablespoons
- ½ cup of chopped green onions, chopped
- 1 lbs. of fresh shrimp or chicken, peeled and deveined
- Grated parmesan cheese, ½ cup
- Begin by sautéing the onions in olive oil for 3-4 minutes, add the garlic and stir. Add cayenne, black pepper, thyme and basic and leave to cook for 5 minutes extra on low heat.
- Pour in all other ingredients but the pasta, cheese and shrimp. Allow the others cook for 60 minutes on low heat.
- Use the butter and garlic to sauté the shrimp till it looks almost done. The Shrimp should have a pink not totally opaque color. Sauce and cook for an extra 2 minutes.
- Put in the cook pasta and mix well with the grated cheese.
See more Jack In The Box copycat recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Jack In The Box Cajun Shrimp Pasta but feel free to check out the Jack In The Box nutrition for other dishes.