There are 140 calories in a 3 oz serving of Golden Corral Machaca Beef. Calorie breakdown: 51.4% fat, 5.7% carbs, 42.9% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 140 (586 kJ)||Calories from Fat 70|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 140 calories of Golden Corral Machaca Beef ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Golden Corral location.
Recipe for Golden Corral's Machaca Beef
Currently there is no recipe available for Golden Corral Machaca Beef, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box HH Brewtus Adios Recipe
- Golden Corral Smoky BBQ Beans Recipe
- Golden Corral Red Beans and Rice Recipe