a tasty big-size burger packed with an arsenal of mouth-watering
veggies, beef and mayonnaise sauce. The presence of onions and
pickles guarantees you’re in for a tasty treat. Be sure to get the
big buns for maximum eating pleasure.
– 1 sandwich
- ¼ pound factory-frozen beef patties
- Hamburger bun with Sesame seeds
- 2 slices of Sardine
- White onions, chopped
- 2 Slices of dill pickles
large sized lettuce leaves
- Mayonnaise (1 tbsp)
- 1/8 tsp of lemon juice
- Onion powder (dash)
- Begin by preheating an electric girdle to about 400 degrees, then start toasting your buns making sure that they are face down on the girdle for about 60 seconds.
- Cook the beef patty, which should still be frozen at this point for 5 minutes on either side. Add salt moderately before and after you turn each side of the patty.
- For the top bun, use half of the mayonnaise sauce with a tablespoon of chopped white onions, 2 dill pickles, 2 tomato slices and 2 lettuce leaves.
the bottom bun, Use the leftover mayonnaise sauce to dress evenly.
Once the burger is done coking, be sure to extract the remainder fat
and apply to the top bun. Bring to the bottom bun to finish.
See more Jack In The Box recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Jack In The Box Jumbo Jack Burger but feel free to check out the Jack In The Box nutrition for other dishes.