This soup comes out being a crowd puller. It is a simple yet delicious soup which everyone will want more and more.
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 can Tomato sauce
- 1 cup Water
- 2 cans Diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 cup Carrots, finely chopped
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 2 cans Dark red kidney beans, drained
- 3 to 6 teaspoons Chili powder
- 1 and 1/2 lbs Boneless beef round steak, cut into half inch cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. The heat should be over medium high until the oil turns hot.
- Now, add onion and beef and keep cooking it until the beef turns brown in color.
- Take 4 quart crockpot and add onion, browned beef, along with the remaining ingredients listed above.
- Make sure that you mix all of them well. Cover it and cook for around 6 to 8 hours or until you notice that the beef has turned tender.
Healthy and hot, this comes out being the perfect recipe for those soupy days!
This and many other menu selections can become more affordable by using our exclusive coupons for Golden Corral.