When it comes to soul feeding soups, you simply cannot miss out on this one!
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup Celery, properly sliced
- 1 cup Carrot, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, finely chopped.
- 5 to 6 cups Chicken broth
- 1 cup Water
- 2 cups Cooked rice
- 2 cups Cooked chicken, cubed ones
- 2 tablespoons Fresh parsley, chopped (if required)
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter until it starts to sizzle.
- Next, add garlic, onion, celery, and carrots and cook for about five minutes until the onion starts to soften.
- Now, add water and chicken broth and cook for another nine minutes. Keep stirring from time to time till the carrots get soft and tender.
- Next, stir chicken, rice, and parsley, if you want to. For another six to seven minutes you will have to cook it.
- If you want, season with pepper and salt. Serve it quickly.
This soup is easy to prepare and highly nutritious for your whole family.
See more Golden Corral copycat recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Golden Corral Chicken and Rice Soup but feel free to check out the Golden Corral nutrition for other dishes.