This creamy baked dish will definitely turn out being your family's sweet dish especially for Christmas and Thanksgiving. It has a crispy brown sugar topping which will literally burst life into you. These ingredients will serve 6.
- 1 cup Pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 stick Butter, divided and softened
- 1 cup Brown sugar, packed, light one
- 3/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 2 cans Sweet potatoes, drained and properly mashed
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Flaked coconut, sweetened one, optional
- 1/3 cup All purpose flour
- The oven must be preheated to 350 degrees. Now, take a 3-quart casserole dish, and coat it properly with a cooking spray. Next, take a medium bowl and mix flour, pecans, coconut, 1/4 cup butter, and brown sugar. You need to mix all the ingredients until they get crumbly and then keep it aside.
- Take a big bowl and mix all remaining ingredients, along with the remaining butter. Mix it properly. Now, you need to spoon into the casserole dish and sprinkle consistently along with the pecan mixture. Bake it for around fifty minutes, or until it gets a bit bubbly. It should be carefully heated.
You can serve this sweet dish at dinner. Sweet Potato Casserole is a delectable rich southern classic. It comes with a smooth buttery taste and its crispy topping adds life to this dish. For all kinds of holiday gatherings, you cannot miss out on this delightful sweet dish.
See more Golden Corral copycat recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!