Everyone loves pudding. This is a great side dish that goes with everything including chicken. It can also be served as a snack. Children love this type of dish, and your guests will love it as well. It features whole kernel sweet corn, milk, and eggs. It is a dish full of nutrition. It has low fat, sodium, carbohydrate, and protein, everything needed in your healthy diet. Coming to the taste, the creamy corn with butter will melt in your mouth and you'll but love the ordinary yet especial dish.
- 2 cans Sweet corn, drained
- 1/3 cup White sugar
- 1 tablespoon All purpose flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Whipped cream
- 3 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take a 2 quart casserole dish and grease it using butter or non-stick cooking spray.
- Now, take a mixing bowl and add ingredients one by one.
- Beat eggs in the bowl.
- Add melted butter, salt, and sugar.
- Then, pour milk and whipped cream.
- Add all purpose flour and nutmeg.
- Pour sweet corns and stir.
- Mix everything very well.
- Finally, pour the mixture into the greased casserole dish and put it in oven.
- Bake it for 1 hour till it becomes golden brown on surface.
You can add creamed corn for extra creamy flavor. After 1 hour of baking, see if the pudding is perfectly baked. For that, you can insert a knife or a stick in the pudding and see if it comes out clean. Serve the pudding hot with some black pepper powder.
See more Golden Corral recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Golden Corral Sweet Corn Pudding but feel free to check out the Golden Corral nutrition for other dishes.