This is a typically rich Southern dish and each time you have it, it tastes so good. the flavor of cheese and garlic simply melts in your mouth.
- 4 cups Water
- 1 cup Quick grits, uncooked
- 1/2 cup Sharp cheddar cheese, to be shredded
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Dash paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon Garlic salt
- 1 can Cheddar cheese soup, condensed
- You will first have to heat the oven at 350 degrees.
- Now, take a big baking dish, about 2 quart, and spray it with non stick cooking spray.
- Next, in a big saucepan, boil the water and add and stir garlic salt and grits.
- Reduce the heat to a medium low. Cover it for about 6 to 7 minutes till you notice it getting thickened. Keep stirring occasionally from time to time.
- Now, stir the soup and add margarine, and mix it properly.
- Take a baking dish and spread across this mixture evenly.
- Now, sprinkle paprika and cheese.
- At 350 degrees bake it for around 20 minutes or when edges get bubbly and the cheese starts to melt.
These grits are creamy and so smooth. It comes out as a perfect side dish for brunch time.
See more Golden Corral recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Golden Corral Cheesy Garlic Grits but feel free to check out the Golden Corral nutrition for other dishes.