Try this super simple, luscious and flavorful dish for Christmas this year and win everyone’s heart.
- 1 Turkey breast (whole, do not remove the skin)
- Ground black pepper
- Salt (as per requirement)
- 1 tablespoon Butter, should be melted
- 1/2 cup Chicken stock
- The oven should be preheated at 450 degrees.
- On a roasting pan’s rack, place the breast of the turkey.
- Now brush across it the butter that you have melted.
- You need to then season it with black pepper and Kosher salt.
- Roast it for about 50 minutes to an hour.
- You have to blast it two times with the stock, once after every fifteen minutes; the next time again after fifteen minutes.
- When you notice the thermometer reading 155 degrees, the turkey should be removed from the oven.
- Now, foil it loosely for another 10 minutes, before you crave and serve it.
It’s time to roast a turkey and enjoy every bite of it. Perfect for holiday time or family get-togethers!
See more Golden Corral recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Golden Corral Roast Turkey but feel free to check out the Golden Corral nutrition for other dishes.