Carrot raisin salad is full of taste and nutrition. It’s healthy, colorful, tasty, and a great meal to enjoy. Not every child loves veggies, but kids do love colorful foods. And, this particular dish is exactly the one you are looking for in order to make your kids happy. For someone who is health conscious, this carrot raisin salad is a very good choice. This creamy delicious salad can make your guests smile too. It’s an easy-to-make, quick salad that can go with anything. It can be served as evening snack as well.
- 4 cups Carrots, shredded
- 1 and 1/2 cups Raisins
- 1/4 - 1 cup Mayonnaise, refrigerated
- 2 tablespoons Sugar, brown or white
- 1/2 cup Milk, cold
- In a large bowl, take the shredded carrots and raisins. Add some sugar to it and mix it well.
- Take another bowl. Pour mayonnaise into the bowl.
- Add milk and sugar and prepare a mixture that is neither too thick nor too watery.
- Now, pour the mayo-milk mixture on top of the carrot and raisin mixture. Mix everything well so that the carrots and raisins are coated in the mayo-milk mixture.
- Put it in the refrigerator and serve cold.
After shredding the carrots, you may rinse it. But make sure that you drain the water and soak the water from the shredded carrots using a kitchen towel. If there is water in the shredded carrots, the entire dish will be very watery and won’t taste good. While mixing the ingredients, you can add 1 or 2 teaspoons of lemon juice too. You can add pineapple slices for garnishing. You can also add honey instead of sugar.
See more Golden Corral copycat recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Golden Corral Carrot and Raisin Salad but feel free to check out the Golden Corral nutrition for other dishes.