The Teriyaki chicken pasta is
made with a lot of tasty ingredients ranging from grilled seasoned
shrimp, broccoli, bok choy, water chestnuts and much more that
rendezvous with amazing Asian noodles flavored with teriyaki sauce
- ½ cup of teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- Chopped fresh cilantro to taste
tablespoons of light soy sauce
For the Chicken and Vegetables
- 1 (8 oz) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
pound boneless chicken breast, sliced into bite-size strips
- 1 (8 oz) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 - 6 cups of stir fry vegetables
- 1 lb of cooked spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon of canola oil
- To make the sauce, add the teriyaki sauce, vinegar and soy sauce into a small bowl and mix together thoroughly.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in a tablespoon of water and stir it into the earlier mixed sauce. Leave aside.
- Cook the chicken over high heat in a large skillet, heat the oil and stir-fry the chicken in the skillet for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetables to the chicken and cook for 2 minutes more. Make sure that the chicken looks pink coloration. Be sure that the vegetables have soften too.
- Add the set aside sauce into the skillet and allow to cook while stirring until the sauce thickens.
- Add the cooked spaghetti and stir till the spaghetti becomes fully coated with the delicious sauce.
See more Jack In The Box copycat recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Jack In The Box Teriyaki Chicken Pasta but feel free to check out the Jack In The Box nutrition for other dishes.