This simply yet tasty side dish goes well with rice and even spaghetti. Tastes wonderful as always!
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced
- Half teaspoon pepper
- Half teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 onions (medium ones), finely sliced
- Take sliced bell peppers and onions.
- Add two tablespoons of vegetable oil and sauté it for some time until the onions turn mild. But make sure that the onions are not brown.
- Now, add the sausage until it’s properly heated. Add the spices while you are cooked and stir well.
It tastes and smells delicious. This is a mouth watering dish and a perfect combination that you can never get tired of eating. You can customize it as you want to.
See more Golden Corral recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Golden Corral Smoked Sausage and Peppers but feel free to check out the Golden Corral nutrition for other dishes.