This simply yet tasty side dish goes well with rice and even spaghetti. Tastes wonderful as always!
Ingredients for Smoked Sausage and Peppers
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced
- Half teaspoon pepper
- Half teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 onions (medium ones), finely sliced
How to Prepare the Smoked Sausage and Peppers?
- Take sliced bell peppers and onions.
- Add two tablespoons of vegetable oil and sauté it for some time until the onions turn mild. But make sure that the onions are not brown.
- Now, add the sausage until it’s properly heated. Add the spices while you are cooked and stir well.
It tastes and smells delicious. This is a mouth watering dish and a perfect combination that you can never get tired of eating. You can customize it as you want to.
This and many other menu selections can become more affordable by using our exclusive coupons for Golden Corral.