Try this yummy variation and you will add this to your favorite list of soup recipes for sure!
- 1 cup Onions, finely chopped
- 1 lb Hot Italian sausage links, (cut it into 1/2 inch)
- 2 cans Beef broth
- 1 cup Sliced carrots
- 1 cup Small shell pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup Frozen corn
- 1 can Diced tomatoes with garlic, basil, oregano (undrained)
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Celery, sliced
- Spray nonstick spray in a large saucepan.
- In medium high heat you will need to cook the sausage until it turns brownish in color. Drain it.
- Next, add celery, carrots, and onions. For two minutes you need to cook and stir.
- The rest of the ingredients need to be added and stirred properly except for the pasta. Boil it properly.
- Now, heat should be reduced to a medium low. Cook for another five to six minutes or until you notice the vegetables turning tender.
- Now, add the pasta and start boiling it again.
- Cook for another 5 to 10 minutes or until you notice the pasta turning tender. Keep stirring occasionally.
Enjoy this yummy and veggie filled soup which is easy to prepare and will finish in no time.
See more Golden Corral copycat recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Golden Corral Country Minestrone Soup but feel free to check out the Golden Corral nutrition for other dishes.