A quick to make, full of flavor dish, this dinner entree works best when sprinkled with Bourbon Street Seasoning, though you may vary the herbs as you prefer. However, the lemon pepper rub or glaze is what makes this dish special and delicious. Here is how to prepare the basic grilled lemon pepper tilapia fillets.
Ingredients for Grilled Lemon Pepper Tilapia:
- 4 tilapia fillets, large
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp dill
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
How to Make Grilled Lemon Pepper Tilapia?
- In a small bowl, combine the oil with garlic salt, lemon pepper, lemon juice and dill.
- Pour the mixture over the fish fillets and cover all the pieces evenly. Let it rest for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Grease the grill accordingly and then preheat it to medium to high.
- Place the fillets on it and pour the remaining marinade over it.
- Grill for 6 to 8 minutes on each side. A special fish grill basket could be very useful, as it holds the fish and the added ingredients.
Grilled asparagus goes so well with these tilapia fillets. While you are grilling the fish, give the asparagus a try, too.
See more Golden Corral copycat recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Golden Corral Grilled Lemon Pepper Tilapia but feel free to check out the Golden Corral nutrition for other dishes.