Treat yourself to the rich
taste of wings with finely blended spices. Enjoy classic wings in hot
sauce and cayenne pepper that gives a rich aroma and flavor that will
amuse your taste buds and belly.
- 35 pieces of Wings
- 1 ½ Tablespoon of flour
- 12 oz. of Louisiana Hot Sauce
- Margarine, 6 Tablespoons
- 1 ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- White vinegar, 3 Tablespoons
- Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- To begin, cook all 35 pieces of wings until they are done. You can decide to bake or deep-fry.
- Mix all ingredients but the flour in a sauce pan on the stove.
- Allow to cook over low-medium heat.
- Once warm, thicken by adding flour and stir constantly.
- When the sauce thickens, cover the base of the baking dish (9 x 13-inch) with some sauce.
- Use the rest of the sauce by dropping the wings in it. Mix through and st in a baking dish.
- Bake the wings in an oven at 300F for some 20 minutes or until it becomes warm.
with the blue-cheese dressing and celery sticks.
See more Jack In The Box recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Jack In The Box Classic Wings but feel free to check out the Jack In The Box nutrition for other dishes.