Are you looking for a scrumptious yet quick and cheap recipe? Now, you need not worry anymore as you have BBQ baked beans to your rescue. This dish also brings to your table delectable smoky flavors, which may soon definitely turn out being your family’s hot favorite on the list!
- 1 whole package Dry navy beans, properly rinsed
- 8 cups Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup Hot, chili sauce
- 1/2 cup Smoked BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup Onion, properly chopped
- Take a big Dutch oven or a saucepan.
- Mix onion, water, apple, and beans in it and bring these ingredients to boil.
- You must continue with boiling for around half an hour and then remove from heat.
- Let it stand for around one and a half hours or until the beans turn tender.
- You can even drain the bean mixture, if required.
- In a cooker (slow one) take all of the remaining ingredients and combine it well with the bean mixture.
- For around eight to ten hours let it cook and make sure that you keep the lid covered.
- You will notice it turning tender and it will come to a rich brown color. It should prepare around 12 1/2 cup servings.
Make sure that you slowly cook these BBQ Baked Beans. They turn out being quite saucy and spicy, which is what makes it so different.
This and many other menu selections can become more affordable by using our exclusive coupons for Golden Corral.