Back Yard Burgers Pecan Cobbler
There are 740 calories in a 1 serving serving of Back Yard Burgers Pecan Cobbler. Calorie breakdown: 31.4% fat, 63.8% carbs, 4.8% protein.* DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 740 calories of Back Yard Burgers Pecan Cobbler ?
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Back Yard Burgers location.
More Food from Back Yard Burgers
- BYB Back Yard Double Classic Cheddar Cheeseburger
- Junior Burger
- Mountain Dew, Large, 32 oz.
- Sweet Potato Fries, prepared, 6 oz. Regular
- Wild Cherry Pepsi, Kids, 12 oz.
Recipe for Back Yard Burgers's Pecan Cobbler
Currently there is no recipe available for Back Yard Burgers Pecan Cobbler, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Marinated Beef Tips Recipe
- Golden Corral Sweet Potato Caserole Recipe
- Golden Corral Smoked Sausage and Peppers Recipe
Back Yard Burgers Deals & Coupons
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Back Yard Burgers menu items.
Read reviews and share your opinion
Amount per serving
740 (3,096 kJ)
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 26g
Saturated Fat 6g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 119g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Total Sugars 60g
Vitamin A 0mg
Vitamin C 0mg