Take a bite of this
mouthwatering double-lobe chicken breast dipped in rich apple, honey
and brandy sauce. This recipe also features salt and pepper to give
taste and spice to the mixture.
- Flour, 1 cup
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 (8 oz.) double lobe chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons of salad oil
- 3 oz. diced of red apples
- 3 oz. of honey
- 10 ounces of apple jack brandy
- 2 oz. of chopped pecans
- 1 ounce clarified butter
- Season the flour with salt and pepper in a shallow dish then mix the Chicken in the seasoned flour.
- Heat some oil in a pan and put the chicken in. Allow to cook till all juices are clear then drain off the excess cooking oil.
Put all the apples, pecans,
brandy, butter and honey into the skillet and allow to cook till the
apples are tender and the volume of sauce has reduced. Bath the
Chicken in the sauce.
See more Jack In The Box recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Jack In The Box Applewood Chicken but feel free to check out the Jack In The Box nutrition for other dishes.