Get set to be blown away with
this crisp and delicious chimi cheesecake. This recipe features some
tart apple with almond toffee that combines with caramel sauce to
deliver a rich tantalizing taste.
- 6 ½ inch sizes of 10 -12 flour tortillas
- 2 beaten eggs
- Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup of sugar
- Flour, 6 tablespoons
- 1 (20 ounce) can cooked apples, drained very well
- ½ cup of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond toffee pieces
- Cinnamon sugar
- Ice cream, Vanilla flavor
- Caramel topping
- Begin by beating the cream cheese until it becomes fluffy.
- Add the sugar and eggs and beat the mixture again.
- Add the vanilla extract, ensuring that it mixes well with the batter.
- Fold the toffee and apple pieces into the fluffy cream cheese mixture.
- Place the serving in the middle of the tortillas. Ensure that they are positioned some 2 ½ inches from each side of the shell, then tuck both sides in slightly and roll the shell to contain the filling and cream cheese.
- Once you are done with stuffing and rolling all the shells, place them in the refrigerator and allow to chill. This is important to ensure that the filling sets.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a deep fryer. After a while, put the Chimicheesecakes in the oil and fry it until it turns slightly golden. Be sure to turn carefully on each side to keep from burning.
- Once this is done, remove the chimicheesecakes from the oil, drain and preheat your oven to 350F.
- Put the Chimicheesecakes on a cookie sheet and allow to bake in the oven for some 20 to 25 minutes.
Retrieve from oven and
sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture. Now you can serve the
cheesecake with some scoop of ice cream with some caramel topping
See more Jack In The Box copycat recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Jack In The Box Apple Chimicheesecake but feel free to check out the Jack In The Box nutrition for other dishes.