Making these cheesy garlic biscuits is quick and easy. It takes not more than half an hour to prepare them. They taste wonderful with that sweet hint of cheese in every bite. The below ingredients are for 8-10 biscuits.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Properly mix all ingredients.
- Take an ungreased cookie sheet and drop teaspoonfuls of the batter on it.
- Bake the biscuits for about 8-10 minutes, at 350 degree.
- If you want, brush the top of these biscuits with melted butter, when it is hot.
Every bite of these biscuits will be pure indulgence. Carry these biscuits as healthy and tasty homemade snacks, or serve it to your friends or guests during tea parties. Kids will love to gorge on these biscuits too.
See more Golden Corral recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Golden Corral Garlic Cheese Biscuits but feel free to check out the Golden Corral nutrition for other dishes.