There are 170 calories in a 1 Serving serving of Golden Corral BBQ Pork. Calorie breakdown: 43.9% fat, 12.2% carbs, 43.9% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170 (711 kJ)||Calories from Fat 80|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 170 calories of Golden Corral BBQ Pork ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Golden Corral location.
Recipe for Golden Corral's BBQ Pork
Currently there is no recipe available for Golden Corral BBQ Pork, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Pickled Beets Recipe
- Jack In The Box Applewood Chicken Recipe
- Golden Corral Rice Pilaf Recipe