This recipe is not only an easy meal idea, but is inexpensive, tasty, and healthy too. Serve it during lunch or dinner – it will win the hearts of your loved ones, friends, and guests.
- 1 lb Lean ground beef
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 2 cups Potatoes (unpeeled, cubed)
- 1 jar Beef gravy (home made)
- 1/2 cup Onion, properly chopped
- 1/4 cup Crispy buttery crackers, crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon Peppered season salt
- 1/4 cup Chili sauce
- 1 can Tomatoes, diced ones, keep it undrained
- Take a medium bowl to mix onion, seasoned salt, ground beef, egg, chili sauce, and crushed crackers. Mix all ingredients properly. Now, make 4 1/2 inch thick patties out of this mix.
- Take a nonstick skillet and spray it with cooking spray. In medium heat, heat it until it turns out being hot. Now, add the patties and cook it for around five to six minutes. Make sure that both the sides turn brown. If needed, drain the unnecessary.
- Next, add potatoes, gravy, and tomatoes to the patties. Boil it. Now, the heat should be brought to a medium low. Cover with a lid and simmer for about fifteen minutes until you notice potatoes turn into a tender form. Also, make sure that the beef gets properly cooked. Keep turning the patties and stir it once.
To make it a hit you can add mashed potatoes and garnish it with freshly chopped coriander leaves. You will be able to bring this scrumptious recipe to your table in about half an hour!
See more Golden Corral recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Golden Corral Salisbury Steak but feel free to check out the Golden Corral nutrition for other dishes.