Ground beef with delicious
hamburger bun embedded with fine pineapple chunks. Enjoy this
recipe’s added flavor from ginger and garlic with chili sauce for
that extra something.
- Raw extra-lean ground beef, 4 ounces
- Dash ground ginger
- Sweet Asian Chili sauce, 2 teaspoons
- 1 light hamburger bun
- Dash garlic powder
- Roughly chopped pineapple chunks previously packed in juice, 2 tablespoons
- Liquid egg whites, 1 tablespoon
- A slice of Colby jack or medium cheddar cheese
- First, toast the bun halves.
- Mix the beef with the egg whites and seasonings thoroughly in a medium bowl. Form the mixture into a patty evenly. Each should span about 4 inches in width.
- On medium-high heat, warm a skillet that you have sprayed with non-stick spray. Put Patty in the pan and top with the chopped pineapples.
- With the aid of a spatula, push pineapple chunks into the beef. This will slightly smash the burger.
- Cook on either side for 3 to 4 minutes or until you are satisfied.
- Put the cheese atop the Patty, cover and cook until the cheese has melted. This should only take 30 seconds at max. Spread some chili sauce onto the lower half of the bun. Top with the cheesed patty and place the top half of the bun to finish.
See more Jack In The Box recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Jack In The Box Sweet Asian Pineapple Burger but feel free to check out the Jack In The Box nutrition for other dishes.