We all are well aware of the amazing health benefits of spinach. From kids to older adults – all can enjoy loads of health benefits spinach comes with. For breakfast, and snacks to lunch, and dinner – one can eat spinach in many ways. Out of varieties of easy to make at home spinach recipes, this creamed spinach is a hit.
- 1 stick Butter
- 8 tablespoons Flour
- 24 ounce bag Baby spinach
- 1/2 Onion, (finely chopped, medium whole onion)
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 3 cloves minced
- Pepper and salt as per taste
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- In a pot, melt a stick of butter.
- Sprinkle some salt and whisk them together.
- For about five minutes keep cooking, it should come to a golden brown color.
- Add garlic and onion and stir well for one minute.
- Keep whisking and at the same time pour milk.
- Then, you need to cook for another five minutes, and your cream sauce is ready.
- Take another pot and melt butter (3 tablespoons).
- In increments start to add spinach until everything is properly mixed.
- You need to cook for about five minutes, till it gets wilted. But, ensure it does not turn soggy.
- Cream sauce can be seasoned with pepper, nutmeg and salt.
- Now, add spinach to the cream sauce, and keep stirring it gently.
Make sure that you serve this dish warm and fresh.
See more Golden Corral recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Golden Corral Creamed Spinach but feel free to check out the Golden Corral nutrition for other dishes.