This recipe features some
grilled chicken breast decorated in a garlic herb sauce. The
excellent pair meets some steamed potatoes and seasoned veggies to
highlight a tasty delight in your mouth.
- 1½ cups of chicken broth
- Cornstarch, 1 tablespoon
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1.5 teaspoon parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- Begin by pounding the chicken breast till they are even and thin. Whisk the chicken breast and cornstarch together till they are thoroughly mixed. Place aside.
- Preheat the Sauté pan using a medium heat source, add the olive oil and then garlic. Bring the chicken into the pan and cook until it is perfectly done. This should not take more than 20 minutes max and add in olive oil and garlic.
- Dump the chicken broth and cornstarch mix in the sauté pan and allow to boil until it thickens, then bring the remaining seasonings into the mix and stir thoroughly. Put the chicken back into the pan and toss around to ensure it is coated with sauce on both sides.
the remainder garlic herb sauce on vegetables and potatoes.
See more Jack In The Box copycat recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Jack In The Box Garlic Herb Chicken but feel free to check out the Jack In The Box nutrition for other dishes.