This is an easy-to-prepare yet a tasty recipe for your dining table.
- Olive oil (about half a cup)
- 3 pounds red bliss potatoes (baby ones, and should be halved)
- Half cup of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (should be coarse)
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 2 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano (dried and crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons sparsely flakes (should be dried or take 4 tablespoons of fresh parsley which should be minced properly)
- Garlic powder (1 tablespoon)
- The oven must first be preheated to 400 degrees. 2 9 x 13-inch pans should be sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Divide the potatoes uniformly in the two prepared pans and drizzle olive oil over it. Toss the coat.
- Take a small bowl and mix oregano, garlic, onion powders, pepper, parsley, and salt.
- Sprinkle it over the potatoes and toss it so that it gets evenly distributed.
- At 400 degrees, keep the pans uncovered and roast potatoes for about half an hour to forty minutes.
- From outside it will be golden brown and crispy, from inside the potatoes will stay soft.
- Serve it hot.
Add a twist to this mouthwatering by serving it with yogurt dip.
See more Golden Corral copycat recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!