This is an easy-to-prepare yet a tasty recipe for your dining table.
- Olive oil (about half a cup)
- 3 pounds red bliss potatoes (baby ones, and should be halved)
- Half cup of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (should be coarse)
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 2 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano (dried and crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons sparsely flakes (should be dried or take 4 tablespoons of fresh parsley which should be minced properly)
- Garlic powder (1 tablespoon)
- The oven must first be preheated to 400 degrees. 2 9 x 13-inch pans should be sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Divide the potatoes uniformly in the two prepared pans and drizzle olive oil over it. Toss the coat.
- Take a small bowl and mix oregano, garlic, onion powders, pepper, parsley, and salt.
- Sprinkle it over the potatoes and toss it so that it gets evenly distributed.
- At 400 degrees, keep the pans uncovered and roast potatoes for about half an hour to forty minutes.
- From outside it will be golden brown and crispy, from inside the potatoes will stay soft.
- Serve it hot.
Add a twist to this mouthwatering by serving it with yogurt dip.
See more Golden Corral recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Golden Corral Red Bliss Potatoes but feel free to check out the Golden Corral nutrition for other dishes.