There are 20 calories in a 1 tbsp serving of Zatarain's Salad Olives. Calorie breakdown: 100.0% fat, 0.0% carbs, 0.0% protein.
*DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 20 (84 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 20 calories of Zatarain's Salad Olives ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
1% of RDI (20 Calories)
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Zatarain's menu items.
Related Food from Zatarain's
- Bake & Crisp Mix – Seafood
- Concentrated Shrimp & Crab Boil
- Cheddar Garlic Biscuit Mix
- Creole Seasoning
- Cajun Injector Marinade – Roasted Garlic
Recipe for Zatarain's's Salad Olives
Currently there is no recipe available for Zatarain's Salad Olives, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Macaroni Salad Recipe
- Golden Corral Creamed Spinach Recipe
- Jack In The Box Cajun Shrimp Pasta Recipe