There are 170 calories in a 30 g serving of Yupik Milk Chocolate Brazil Nuts. Calorie breakdown: 61.4% fat, 34.1% carbs, 4.5% protein.
*DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170 (711 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 170 calories of Yupik Milk Chocolate Brazil Nuts ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
9% of RDI (170 Calories)
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Yupik menu items.
Related Food from Yupik
- Natural Coconut Curry Cashews
- Roasted Unsalted Cashew Butts
- Chocolate Covered Almonds
- Diced Ginger
- Maple Syrup Cashews
Recipe for Yupik's Milk Chocolate Brazil Nuts
Currently there is no recipe available for Yupik Milk Chocolate Brazil Nuts, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box Mini Sirloin Burgers Recipe
- Golden Corral Texas Toast Recipe
- Golden Corral Broccoli Salad Recipe