There are 110 calories in a 1/4 cup serving of Young Living Einkorn Flour. Calorie breakdown: 8.0% fat, 81.4% carbs, 10.6% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110 (460 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 110 calories of Young Living Einkorn Flour ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Young Living menu items.
Recipe for Young Living's Einkorn Flour
Currently there is no recipe available for Young Living Einkorn Flour, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Carrot and Raisin Salad Recipe
- Golden Corral Chipotle Chicken Recipe
- Jack In The Box Fiesta Corn and Potato Chowder Recipe