There are 220 calories in a 0.5 cup serving of Yogurtland Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream. Calorie breakdown: 44.4% fat, 50.2% carbs, 5.4% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 220 (920 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 11g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0.1mg||10%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 220 calories of Yogurtland Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Yogurtland menu items.
Recipe for Yogurtland's Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream
Currently there is no recipe available for Yogurtland Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Chicken Fried Chicken Tenders Recipe
- Golden Corral Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- Applebee's Green Beans Crispers with Lemon Garlic Aioli Recipe