Wallow your taste buds in the
sweet flavor of scallion combined with fine potato cubes that is
greeted with the creamy flavor and spice from milk, salt and sour
- 2 Lbs. of potatoes - peeled, sliced into inch-long cubes
- ½ cup low-fat sour cream
- Clove garlic, peeled
- 4, 5 strips of bacon - cut into half-inch long pieces
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 cup of thinly sliced scallions
- ½ cup low-fat milk, warmed
- Put Potatoes and Garlic in a large pot, fill pot with sparingly salted water until it covers both ingredients. Cover pot and boil till the potatoes become tender.
- Place the bacon in a skillet, fry until it becomes crisp and drain with some paper towels. Drain the skillet of all the bacon grease leaving just around 1 teaspoon.
- With the remaining grease, add the Scallions and sauté until they become brown. Add the bacon afterwards.
- Remove the potatoes from the water and drain, then use milk, salt, pepper and sour cream to mash the potatoes. Stir in the scallions and bacons.
as is or reheat if necessary.
See more Jack In The Box copycat recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Jack In The Box Bacon Scallion Mashed Potatoes but feel free to check out the Jack In The Box nutrition for other dishes.