There are 140 calories in a 0.5 cup serving of Yogurtland Classic Cookies & Cream Frozen Yogurt. Calorie breakdown: 6.2% fat, 82.8% carbs, 11.0% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 140 (586 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 140 calories of Yogurtland Classic Cookies & Cream Frozen Yogurt ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Yogurtland menu items.
Recipe for Yogurtland's Classic Cookies & Cream Frozen Yogurt
Currently there is no recipe available for Yogurtland Classic Cookies & Cream Frozen Yogurt, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Pot Roast Recipe
- Golden Corral Rice Pilaf Recipe
- Golden Corral Stewed Okra and Tomatoes Recipe