The Strawberry banana smoothie
is something to try anytime. Not only does it serve as a good source
from Iron and vitamins, this smoothie looks as good as it tastes.
Servings – 3
- 3/4 cup of fat free milk
- 3/4 cup of ice cubes, crushed
- 1/2 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 small firm banana, chopped and frozen
substitute equivalent to 1/4 cup of sugar
- Place and combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Cover and leave to process for 45 seconds or until when desired smoothness is attained.
for uniformity and serve immediately.
See more Jack In The Box copycat recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Jack In The Box Strawberry Banana Smoothie but feel free to check out the Jack In The Box nutrition for other dishes.