If you want to eat a quick and easy cheesy toast or should we say pizza, then you need to make Texas toast for sure. You will be more than surprised to see how quickly you end up making the delectable toast recipe.
- 2 tablespoons Softened butter
- 4 ounces Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 slices French bread
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Parsley or green onions, chopped, optional
- Smear the bread with butter. Sprinkle cheese and garlic powder over it.
- Next, you need to take an ungreased baking sheet and place the bread over it.
- Bake for about 5-7 minutes, at 400 degrees.
If you want you can sprinkle parsley over it. Always remember to serve this dish warm and enjoy every bite of it.
See more Golden Corral recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Golden Corral Texas Toast but feel free to check out the Golden Corral nutrition for other dishes.