There are 180 calories in a 1 slice serving of Zpizza Berkeley Vegan Pizza. Calorie breakdown: 39.1% fat, 41.3% carbs, 19.6% protein.
*DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 180 (753 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 180 calories of Zpizza Berkeley Vegan Pizza ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
9% of RDI (180 Calories)
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Zpizza location.
Related Food from Zpizza
Recipe for Zpizza's Berkeley Vegan Pizza
Currently there is no recipe available for Zpizza Berkeley Vegan Pizza, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Seafood Salad Recipe
- Golden Corral Spinach Marie Recipe
- Golden Corral Broccoli Salad Recipe