There are 500 calories in a 1 serving serving of Zoes Kitchen French Baked Feta. Calorie breakdown: 59.0% fat, 25.4% carbs, 15.6% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 500 (2,092 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 32g||49%|
|Saturated Fat 17g||85%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 500 calories of Zoes Kitchen French Baked Feta ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Zoes Kitchen menu items.
Recipe for Zoes Kitchen's French Baked Feta
Currently there is no recipe available for Zoes Kitchen French Baked Feta, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box Oreo Cookie Shake Recipe
- Golden Corral Garlic Cheese Biscuits Recipe
- Jack In The Box Jumbo Jack Burger Recipe