Panera Bread Spinach Bacon & Poppyseed Salad
There are 350 calories in a 1 salad serving of Panera Bread Spinach Bacon & Poppyseed Salad. Calorie breakdown: 52.4% fat, 25.5% carbs, 22.2% protein.* DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 350 calories of Panera Bread Spinach Bacon & Poppyseed Salad ?
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Panera Bread location.
More Food from Panera Bread
- Chipotle Chicken & Bacon Artisan Flatbread
- Pepsi, Medium
- Kids Grilled Cheese on Classic White Bread
- Green Goddess Dressing, Half
- Ranch Dressing & Dip
Recipe for Panera Bread's Spinach Bacon & Poppyseed Salad
Currently there is no recipe available for Panera Bread Spinach Bacon & Poppyseed Salad, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral KC BBQ Spare Ribs Recipe
- Jack In The Box Sweet Asian Pineapple Burger Recipe
- Golden Corral Jalapeno Corn Muffins Recipe